CFSO offers both linguistically and culturally sensitive services to individuals and families of the Chinese community. Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Counseling for individuals, couples and families
- Settlement supports for newcomers
- A violence against women program
- A transitional and housing support program for abused women and their children
- A partner assault response program
- Counseling services for probationers
- A program for problem gamblers and their families
- Individual and family therapy for individuals affected by drug and alcohol abuse.
- A youth program
- Counseling, outreach and family education services to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons and their families
- A parenting group
Fees are determined based on an individual’s income level.